Our list of 10 best home projectors in India (2021), will ease your job in finding the best available projector and putting a seal on the best available product.
Best Home Projectors in India – 2021
- Display :BIGGER & BETTER - LED, HD Ready (1080p) | (1280 x 720) Native Resolution | 1500 : 1 High Contrast Ratio | 3.81 m (150 inch) Large Screen Display
- Lumens: BRIGHTER - 2600 Lumen | 270 ANSI Lumen | LED- Life Long Lamp + 30000 Hours Life |16:9 Aspect Ratio. Power Consumption : 50 - 150 W
- Connectivity : 2 x HDMI | USB | VGA | AV | SD Card Slot | Audio Out
- Sound : In-Built Speaker (Stereo) | 3W Speaker
- Display : LED, HD Ready (1080p) | (1280 x 720) Native Resolution | 2000 : 1 High Contrast Ratio | 4.57 m (180 inch) Large Screen Display
- Lumens: 3000 Lumen | 360 ANSI Lumen | LED- Life Long Lamp + 30000 Hours Life | 2000 : 1 High Contrast Ratio + 16:9 Aspect Ratio.Portable : No
- Connectivity : 2 xHDMI | USB | VGA | AV | SD Card Slot | Audio Out. Minimum Projection Distance 96 inch
- Sound : In-Built Speaker (Box Speaker) | 5 Watts Output
- 【New Arrival】: Everycom ALL NEW X7 is a 2019 latest upgrade with new generation LED source which offers better brightness and improved colour quality to satisfy our customers needs.
- 【Multimedia Connectivity】: Everycom Projector is equipped with multiple ports including HDMI, USB, SD card, VGA and AV for use with a wide range of devices.
- 【BIG Screen & Built-in Speaker】: A big, bright screen as large as 120 inches with Built-in Speaker, bring the private theatre into your home.
- 【HD Ready】: Full HD 1080p (1920×1080 ) Supported for fabulously detailed quality which is ideal for Home Theatre Projector. Not recommended for PPT or business presentation
- ✔️Built-in Android TV 9.0: M6 Pro is first Indian projector to adopt official google android 9.0 system. This portable projector can seamlessly display content from pre-installed Netflix, Hotstar, YouTube etc. With its pre installed Google Play Store, one can download and install more than 1000+ Apps.
- ✔️Extraordinary Cinema Experience: This 2020 new model features latest 3300 Lumens LED Lamp, brightness uniformity better than 85% and Color gamut up to >95% NTSC @CIE1976. This mini projector provides a wide color range and stunningly beautiful image. Up to 150" big screen bringing a true home theater experience at home and beyond.
- ✔️Powerful Configuration: M6 Pro comes with latest QuadCore CPU A55 which is 120% faster than A53 CPU used in older projectors. Coupled with 2GB RAM and 16GB Internal storage ensures smooth video playback and browsing experience. Supports H.265 4K output, more powerful than H.264, let you watch the 4K movie smoothly, and every detail of the screen is smooth.
- ✔️Convenient to Adjust the Screen: With ± 45° 4D (Vertical & Horizontal) Keystone Correction and 70%-100% zoom function, very convenient to adjust the screen scale with the remote control. Especially for the projector mounted at ceiling. You can always get a decent image even at a certain angle
- Helps baby learn to differentiate among colors and sizes of rings
- Hands-on activities strengthen baby's sense of touch
- Enhances gross motor skills as baby bats and rocks the toy
- Display : 1080 Full HD support & 720p native with 210" & 3300 Lumens large display with high contrast of 2000:1
- Special Feature : 4D Digital Keystone | Quad Core CPU | 1 GB Ram | 8 GB Rom | Android 6.0 | wi-fi | Bluetooth 4.0 | Mirrroing
- Connectivity : 2 x HDMI | USB | VGA | AV | SD Card Slot | Audio Out
- Brand : Global is now Local , Visitek now available in India with India Service Center
- Please Search/type 'QAWACHH PROJECTOR" For more best offers
- The Lifetime of LED light Source is up to 30000 hours. You can use YouTube, Netflix, Chorme etc. Also support word/Excel/PPT etc.
- With this portable home theater projector, you can enjoy movies, videos, games, sports, pictures and more. As if you were watching 150" dynamic.
- LED Projector is the best for home video entrainment, it's better for you to enjoy videos in dark environment.
- Advanced Brightening Technology: The XElectron C9 HD Smart Android (Native 1280x720 Pixel) portable projector is equipped with a 3800 lumen LED light. This ensures the image on the screen is projected clearly with strong, vibrant colors. It can also be used for office presentations, giving you a higher quality display compared to other 720P projectors.
- Smart Features: Android 6.0/Quad Core/1 GB RAM/8GB Internal Memory/Wi-Fi/Bluetooth/Miracast/Airplay and Hi-Fi Sound. 4D Digital Keystone: Place the projector at any convenient corner of your room & still have the perfect rectangular image. Zoom: With a click of a remote, you can Zoom In & Zoom Out the image.
- C9 HD Smart Android Projector is equipped with multiple connectivity options (Wifi/2xHDMI/VGA/AV/2xUSB). This makes it easy to connect your devices, such as your PC, laptop, iPhone, Android TV Box and smartphones. Noise: This portable projector comes with a reduced-noise fan which can lower the noise by half. Lamp Life: Our improved technology extends the life of LED lamp to a maximum of 60000 hours.
- Mount: C9 HD Smart projector also supports ceiling, wall and tripod mounting. There are 2 holes on the bottom of the projector to mount it.
- ✔Advanced Brightening Technology: XElectron C9 (Native 1280x720 Pixel) portable projector is equipped with 3800 lumen LED light. This ensures the image on the screen is projected clearly with strong, vibrant colors. It can also be used for office presentations, giving you a higher quality display compared to other 720P projectors.
- ✔ Multimedia Projector: C9 is equipped with multiple port options (2xHDMI/VGA/AV/2xUSB). This makes it easy to connect your multiple devices such as your PC, laptop, iPhone, Android TV Box, smartphones and more.
- ✔ Low Noise and Long Lamp life: This projector comes with a reduced-noise fan which can lower the noise by half. Our improved technology extends the life of LED lamp to a maximum of 60000 hours.
- ✔Mount: C9 projector supports ceiling, wall and tripod mounting. There are 2 holes on the bottom of the projector to mount it.
Best Home Projectors in India – Buying Guide
Projectors available in market come from different brands, technologies, sizes, and different prices. All the different options available can often leave you confused. Here, we look at some of the factors you should consider before buying a home porjector in India.
Sound is one of the most important factors when you think about home infotainment system. While, most of the projectors come with a speaker built-in, the quality is generally not that great. It might be useful to buy an external speaker which can be hooked up with the projector.
Projector Screen Type
You can either project on the wall or a screen which is specially desgined for the projector. The quality of projection will also depend on the quality of the screen.
It is genrally preferred to choose a projector which is suitable for projecting on a screen or wall. This will help with the portability of the projector so that it can be used in different rooms at home and you are not stuck at a place where the screen is mounted.
Resolution is very important factor, and probably the most important one while choosing for best home projectors in India. If you are on a strict budget, then SVGA resoultion might be the best option.
If you have a more flexible budget, then you should check if the projector offers 4K resolution or at-least HD resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.
The projection quality will however, also depend on the source of content.
Portability and ease of use
Portability is yet another very important factor. Some people prefer projectors over televisions because of the portability. So, you should check for the size of projector, if it is easy to carry around in the home or in a bag.
Also, what is worth checking is, that the projector is suitable for projecting over a wall and doesn’t require a special screen.
Zoom range & throw distance
It is a useful to check if the projector has the zoom feature and if the throw distance can be adjusted. This is important so that you are able to use the projector in different conditions and are able to control the distance and size of projection accordingly.
It is important to check the specifications around projector brightness and how much control you have over the brightness.
Generally, projectors which offer good brightness work well in rooms with a lot of ambient light. However, it is also worth checking if the projector brightness can be adjusted to work well in a dark room, so that it doesn’t cause a lot of strain.
You should check for the input connectivity options which are provided by the projector. This will determine, what inputs can be connected to the projector.
Projectors usually offer a variety of input connectivity options, but even if an option is not avaibale there are various inout converters available in the market that you can use.
Some of the connectivty options offered by projectors:
- HDMI – most commonly used input option and offers high quality video output
- VGA – offers lower ouput quality compared to HDMI. This option isn’t much used, but can be still found in some projectors
- USB – this option can be used to connect flash drives to the projector so that connectivty to PC isn’t required
- Display Port – offers similar quality as HDMI. THis options can be found on high end projectors
- WLAN – for wireless connectivity to your devices
This brings us towards end of our buyibng guide for Best Home Projectors in India. We hope that the buying guide was helpful in clearing off some of your questions around what to look for while buying a home porjector in India.
In case you have any questions, feel free to reach out in the comment box below and we will try to get back to you as soon as possible.
Last update on 2021-09-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API